Subscribe / Follow Me

06 April 2012

Moving On....

Hello lovely readers!

I should have posted this months ago, but it is official, I have made the move to Wordpress. There were several reason behind my move, but to sum up, Blogger and I were no longer compatible, and in order to save my sanity, as well as have the ability to actually publish blog posts, I decided it was time to make a change.

Because I owned a domain, my website will remain the same, www.avidreadermusings.com, however I'll be self hosted at Wordpress. Since GFC will no longer be an option for me, subscribe to my RSS FEED to have all my posts delivered straight to your reader.

Thanks for following me and I hope you continue to do so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright by Jenna Hill (JL: An Avid Reader's Musings). Powered by Blogger.

Design Credits

Blog designed by
Custom Blog Designs
using stock images by Darja Tokranova, Frenta, Pichayasri, and Kamigami. Pupcat font by Typodermic Fonts.
 

Copyright by Jenna Hill (JL: An Avid Reader's Musings)